Friday, July 20, 2007

welcome to rehab

Contrary to the name, and my own lack of a better name (and also to pay tribute to my beloved Amy Winehouse):

This is Beauty Rehab

Now, let's start this off right....you can call me Peach

no,no,no....it's not what your thinking....this is a place where beauty addicts like myself can come and pay homage to the beauty gods.....er, like Sephora...Labello lipbalm and Chanel Nail Polish (preferably in Organdy and/or Vamp) Whatever it may be, I promise that I will search to the ends of the internet to find the newest, hottest and latest in Beauty Products. Nail Polish, Shampoo,Conditioner, Lipbalm, Blush, Foundation, Hair Brushes, Lotions, Sunscreen, Toners, Mascara, Lipstick, Face Powder, Eye Shadow, Eye Liner......you name it, I got it. Now, as a fellow blogger, I am going to devote massive amounts of time and money (well, mostly money) to review the best of the best, from the cult classics, old-time favorites and the up-and-coming trends to share with you all

I will try to update my reviews daily, or at least as often as I can. So please, please, please check in often. It might be a bit rocky for the first few days to try and get thing off the ground, but in due time we'll get this par-tay started , okay gals?

Now, of course, my opinions/ reviews for each product are strictly my own.....I do have quite a bit of experience in recognizing what is good or bad in a product only because I have tried SOOOOOOOOOOO many products. Quality is whats MOST important to me, if it's cheap, it's a plus. Not that I'm one to skimp out on walking through the aisles of CVS. But of course, these are only the products that I find superior, or....not so superior. But, try it for yourself! Perhaps one mascara that worked for me, didn't with yours, or vice-versa! (Example: the often debated Maybelline Great Lash)

I want everyone to comment on my review, I want all voices to be heard! Don't be afraid to speak up!

No comments: